We currently have 41 staff who are headed by our Chief Executive, Dr William Duncan. All of them play an important role in supporting us in achieving our mission, "the advancement of learning and useful knowledge", and meeting our strategic aspirations and operational objectives.
Our staff work in accordance with our operational standards and values, which are to:
- operate objectively, with complete integrity, honesty and political impartiality;
- be open and in touch at all times;
- provide a professional service in all areas of service delivery;
- earn respect and trust;
- work with and learn from others;
- make best use of and value resources.
As an employer we place great importance on diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing and supporting the learning & development needs of our staff. We also provide excellent employee benefits.
Job and work placement opportunities at the RSE are advertised on this site when available.