RSE and Saltire Foundation announce new Fellowship
The 2013–14 Saltire Fellowship is a better, faster, cheaper option to an MBA or equivalent executive education, with international prestige and networks.
- Designed and delivered in partnership with Babson College, Boston – the #1 US Business School for Entrepreneurship;
- Short, sharp – unlike an MBA, the core programme is intense and delivered in Scotland, US and China in 4 months;
- The programme is taught principally by very successful entrepreneurs and business people who have been taught how to teach. They are in many cases multi-millionaires who have run, sold, bought businesses from start-ups to international corporates or are venture capitalists, bankers and business angels;
- Very experiential – the Fellows learn by doing not just the theory. They undertake live projects while at Babson either in US firms or for UK based firms looking internationally. They also undertake a high growth project in Scotland. Plus there is constant use of case studies and invited guests in teaching;
- Networks at senior level – introduction to Saltire Foundation, Babson and GlobalScot networks plus immersion in the Boston and Scottish entrepreneurial ecosystem and taught elements in China and possibly Silicon Valley;
- Programme is full-time and runs from 2 September 2013–11 April 2014. Please contact Linda Barclay for more detailed programme information;
- Career prospects – 100% of 2012/13 Fellows are employed within a month of graduation;
- As the RSE Saltire Fellow, you will receive a guaranteed bursary of £21,042 and a deferred payment of £3,006 (payable two years after graduation, no interest). Additional funding may be available.
- Please register your interest with Linda Barclay as soon as possible (referencing the RSE opportunity);
- Application deadline is 24 June 2013;
- Interviews will be held shortly thereafter;
- Programme start date is 2 September 2014.
More information is available at: www.saltirefoundation.com/fellowship and http://learning.saltirefoundation.com/rse-saltire-fellow.